Even though the last few months have been quiet on the blogging front, I don’t expect to be doing much for the rest of the year.
It all started this morning, whenI managed to get in just short of 1000 words in for NaNoWriMo. Will get some more in before I sleep hopefully. Even though you only need to get in 1333 everyday, like last year, I want to aim for 2000-2500 per day so I have a few days where I don’t have to worry about it. Especially over weekends and the like.
My NaNo novel is something very random this year. Here’s my synopsis so far:
We have discovered other intelligent life, and their shared knowledge has placed humanity on the brink of an era of mass exploration. Meanwhile Kalar, a hitman with very few morals, has stolen a new AI ship capable of almost anything. Of course, the ship doesn’t appreciate being stolen, and decides to make Kalar’s life difficult…
I have an idea about how the ship being able to turn Kalar’s dreams into reality through a glitch in it’s manufacturing, but I’ll figure that bit out later.
Will try check in once in a while, but no promises.
Have a good Movember everybody 🙂
- NaNoWriMo (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)
- ‘Twas the Night Before #NaNoWriMo… (writeami.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo!!!!!!! A FEW MORE HOURS!!!! (raodum.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011⇒ I’m In (laurelrusswurm.wordpress.com)
- Hey everyone NaNoWriMo is mere hours away and… (querkthegroup.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo is Here! (lifesmaze.wordpress.com)
- NaNo-NaNo-WriMo-WriMo… It’s almost here! (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Less than 24 hours to go (lifeatnofixedabode.com)
- It’s #NaNoWriMo time (fictionalgraffiti.wordpress.com)
- Limbering Up for NaNoWriMo (stl16.wordpress.com)